Bringing the warmth of nature indoors, Wild Designs uses the magnificence of wildlife to blend form and function in perfect harmony. Wild Designs offers the most exquisite pieces using hand-selected materials from international locations. Lighting, furniture, and other home decor have been assembled by a team of talented artists who contribute their personal touch to every creation. Each piece is signed, numbered, and comes with a certificate of authenticity- which guarantees the highest quality in the industry.
Creativity comes naturally to Paul Shields, owner and creator of Wild Designs. As an Idaho native he was raised with love for the beauty of nature and its wildlife. Idaho's tall pines, immaculate lakes, and green hillsides inspired to him use nature’s unique materials to build refined rustic décor. Each piece built at Wild Designs leaves the shop with his authorization and signature.
Mike and Jan Oliver
Mike and Jan founded Distinctive Burl Designs in 1991 and teamed up with Wild Designs over 15 years ago. All burl designs are hand cut and finished by Mike. He brings passion for perfection to the team and it shows in every piece he creates.
A specialist in leather upholstery, Dean has worked side by side with Paul to find native and exotic leather to fit perfectly with antler frames that he and Paul design. The skill of three generations is evident in his signature sofas, loveseats, and chairs. Established in 1957, Jacobs Upholstery became the leader in upholstery and antique furniture. As a native to Spokane, WA, Dean is an experienced member of the design team.
Phillip brings a combination of cutting edge upholstery and furniture designs that segue beautifully with antler and burl styles. His family has been creating custom furniture for lodges and individuals for over 50 years. He has created what is “refined rustic”.
Sarah is an exceptionally gifted artist, a native of Montana she too has been surrounded by nature’s magnificence. Her specialty is detailed wildlife portraiture; the beauty of her individual acrylics speaks for itself, and adds volumes to the finished design.
Jan, a talented wildlife artist, specializes in single filament oil paintings. Jan’s art graces many of the chandeliers and furniture suites. She currently resides in Idaho, finding imagination for her best pieces.
Vern is a master antler carver of exceptional quality that have dovetailed into some of the most beautiful designs.
Steve is a custom fly rod builder and inlay artist. His designs adorn many of the tables and bars. If it flies, walks, or swims, Steve can bring it to life as an inlay.
WILD DESIGNS RETURN POLICY
1. Failure to inspect and approve product at time of delivery (per claim limit notice) invalidates the 60 day return policy.
2. Customers have 60 days from time of acceptance of delivery to return product for a full refund of item purchase price (minus a 20% restocking fee) if they are unhappy with their product for any reason.
3. Initial shipping/crating charges from Wild Designs to customer on an accepted original order are NOT refundable.
4. Upon our receipt of returned product in undamaged “as new” condition we will refund the purchase price of item (minus 20% restocking fee) and the RETURN shipping/crating charges incurred by the purchaser to send the product back.
5. Customers may at their discretion apply their refund amount to any item of greater or equal value. Wild Designs will waive the restocking fee on these types of returns as long as item is returned in “as new condition”.
6. We have to sell the returned item as used therefore must charge 20% a restocking fee.
7. No returns for ANY reason after 60 days. (Unless exception made, and terms agreed to in writing by Wild Designs)